The signs you do not drink enough water are often easily confused with symptoms of something else, so it can be confusing to know if you’re suffering from dehydration or simply a migraine… but I can help! If you’re experiencing more than two of the following, then you might be dehydrated, and it’s time to have some water, sweetie! Here are 9 telling #signs that you do not drink enough water.
1. Dry Mouth
If your mouth is dry, chances are, you’re at least mildly dehydrated, and it’s #time for a drink. Keep a bottle of water with you everywhere you go, and sip from it often. Keep in mind that some medications can also cause dry mouth, so if you’re experiencing just this one sign that you do not drink enough water, it could just be a side effect from a drug, not from actual dehydration.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2383
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1092
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 802