Your fingernails can tell you a lot about your health.
Many of the signs are small but they can be significant.
Many nail oddities are just that;
however, they can mean something more.
It’s always a good idea to mention anything different that you’ve noticed about your nails to your doctor.
1. Nail Splitting Can Mean You’re Lacking Vitamin a, Vitamin C or Biotin
Nail splitting can occur for different reasons.
It could be that you’re lacking in vitamins.
The vitamins you most often need if your nails are splitting are Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Biotin.
Biotin is a great nail strengthener.
Nail splitting can also happen because you’ve kept your nails painted so often.
It’s your nail’s way of telling you that they need a break from the manicures.
- What's Your Skin Telling You about Your Health? ...
- 🖥️How to Make Your Period More Bearable 🙂 ...
- What Can Your Tongue Tell You about Your Health?
- 7 Things Your Fingernails Can Tell You about Your Health ...
- 7 Things Your Urine Can Tell You about Your Health ...
- Crystals 💎 to Keep in Your Home 🏡 if You Want a Well-Balanced ⚖️ Life 🌎 ...