It seems to be ok – well, common at least, to see a man scratch his privates but it’s a different kettle of fish for ladies.
If you have an itch down there you ‘ll squirm in your chair, cross and uncross your legs, or go to the bathroom to get some relief.
However you deal, vaginal itchiness is annoying and frustrating.
But what causes vaginal itching?
1. Bacterial Vaginosis
One of the leading causes of vaginal itching is bacterial vaginosis, better known as B.V.
is caused by an imbalance in the pH levels of your vagina, generally meaning that there are more unhealthy bacteria in the vaginal area than there are healthy bacteria.
This leads to itchiness and discomfort.
Water-like discharge is one of the tell tale signs of B.V.
along with itchiness and odor, but the good news is that most cases can be cleared up with over the counter remedy creams.
- The Low-down 🔒 on the Elements ☮️✴️⚛️ Your Body Needs 💯 ...
- 15 Signs You Might Have Diabetes ...
- 7 Common Causes of Vaginal Itchiness ...
- What is the Color of Your Vaginal Discharge Telling You?
- 7 Hidden Reasons Why You Might Be Tired All the Time ...
- Effortless Tips for Women Who Need to Increase Their Sleep 🍵💤🌜 ...