Top work out songs can really get me motivated and moving during a tough work out. As the cold weather disappears and we welcome the warm weather it is time to revamp my work out playlist. If you're looking to do the same, feel free to keep reading with me! Once you get done, be sure to share your favorite songs as well. Until then, I’ve chosen my top work out songs for spring and I'd love to share them with you!
1. California Gurls: Katy Perry
I love this #song. In fact, it's one of my top work out songs of all #time. Anytime I hear it I just want to dance. The thought of daisy dukes and bikinis on top will be exactly the motivation I need to push harder this spring and get ready for summer.
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2452
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1992
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1445
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1396
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1221