There are plenty of ways to workout at home that can give us just as good a workout as being outside or at the gym. Working out at the gym or outside is not always possible with weather, the traffic, and our always busy lifestyles. But, that is no reason to skip a day of working out. Here are some quick and simple ways to workout at home that will help get us ready for bikini season before the snow has stopped its falling.
1. Get Some Instruction
Just because we are working out at home does not mean we need to go it alone. There are some fantastic, and free, online videos to get a great home workout. If you have a goal of getting a six pack in six weeks, Jillian Michaels can help you do it! Both her six pack in six week ab workout routines are available on youtube for free and in their entirety. Check-out Amanda Russell, on youtube, if you are wanting some quick but #effective home workouts as well! These free instructions are one of the #best ways to work out at home.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2263
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1436
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 943
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 792