Health Checks are often ignored for two reasons: either #people fear bad news, or they simply don't think that it's necessary. Yet looking after our physical well-being is vital. The very point of health checks is that they can either reassure you that you are healthy, or show up potential problems that can be treated or monitored. So here are the essential health checks that you shouldn't neglect.
1. Blood Pressure
This is one of the most important health checks you can get. When taking the contraceptive pill, don't forget to get your blood pressure checked out regularly, as the pill can affect it. It's a good idea to get it checked every now and then anyway, as high blood pressure can be an indication of health problems – just pop along to your GP or pharmacy.
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6209
- 17 Best Infographics to Help You Reduce Your Stress Levels ... 4323
- 7 Tips for Feeling More Awake if You're Not a Morning Person ... 2716
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2272
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 18518