If you’re new to the benefits of turmeric, this post is a must-read! Turmeric is an amazing spice from India that’s commonly used in Thai, Indian and Indonesian dishes. This bright yellow spice might not #look like much, but the health and beauty benefits of turmeric are vast and not to be missed! Keep on reading for seven different benefits and ways to reap the advantages of this multipurpose spice!
One of the top #benefits of turmeric is that it’s a super antioxidant that fights off destructive free radicals, which can cause things like premature aging and even diseases like cancer. To make a homemade eye cream to fight wrinkles, mix two tablespoons of buttermilk with a pinch of turmeric and apply it to the eye area for 10-20 minutes, then rinse off. Antioxidants are important for not only youthful-looking #skin but they can also help you live a longer, healthier life!
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6239
- 17 Best Infographics to Help You Reduce Your Stress Levels ... 4353
- 7 Tips for Feeling More Awake if You're Not a Morning Person ... 2716
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2312
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 18618