Since a trip to the dentist costs a small fortune even without the dubious pleasures of cleanings, fillings, and root canals, it's important to invest in the best products for dental hygiene. Although regular check-ups are still necessary, brushing, flossing, and irrigating will help keep those visits as painless as possible. When you take good care of your teeth, you're far less likely to suffer from cavities and gum disease. Think about investing in the best products for dental hygiene; even though some of them are costly, they're still less expensive than a filling!
1. Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Flosser
Flossing is a vital but often overlooked part of dental hygiene. If you don't floss regularly, you run the risk of excess plaque, gum disease, and #bad breath. Plus, you'll end up with food stuck between your teeth at the most inconvenient moments. If you hate messing around with flossing string, then a flosser is definitely one of the best products for dental hygiene #money can buy. Waterpik is a well-known, reputable brand with a flosser that helps prevent and reduce plaque build-up, gum disease, and even gingivitis. It will make your gums healthier, improving their circulation, and it lets you get a deep cleaning right in your home. You can use plain water or your favorite mouthwash, and since there are ten settings and six tips, you'll be able to find the perfect technique for you. Soap.com has it for $49.25 or you can get it straight from Waterpik for $99.00.
- 17 Best Infographics to Help You Reduce Your Stress Levels ... 4393
- 7 Tips for Feeling More Awake if You're Not a Morning Person ... 2756
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2402
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1962
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 18918