There are a couple of benefits of lemon water I just have to tell you about since lemon juice is one of the healthiest drinks out there.
I love water a lot, so I was really happy I could learn a new spin on one of my favorite drinks.
Lemons are extremely rich in nutrients;
they contain a lot of vitamins (vitamin C, B-complex vitamins) and a lot of minerals (calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium – they even contain more potassium than grapes or apples).
Lemon juice can be a bit harsh on the enamel of your teeth and that’s why it’s good to dilute it with water.
Warm water is preferable, since if it’s cold, it can be a bit hard for your body to process it because it requires a lot more energy from you.
Just squeeze ½ a lemon with each glass of water and it’s best to drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
Here are a few extremely important benefits of lemon water you didn’t know about that will convince you to make this drink a part of your daily routine:
1. It Boosts Your Immune System
One of the most important benefits of lemon water is the fact that it boosts your immune system and it will even help you fight infections.
Lemons are high in vitamin C, which is extremely useful in fighting colds or the flu.
It was demonstrated that the ascorbic acid (vitamin C) found in lemons has anti-inflammatory effects and it enhances iron absorption in your body.
I’m sure you all know that iron plays an important role in immune function.
This wonderful fruit also contains saponins, which show antimicrobial properties that will help you keep cold and flu at bay.
- Who Knew 😱 These Awesome Facts 👏🏼 about Breasts 👙?!
- Fab 👌🏼 Reasons to Start Your Day 📆 with Lemon 🍋 Water 💦 ...
- 15 Powerful Reasons to Drink Lemon Water ...
- 7 Interesting Health Benefits of Lemongrass You Didn't Know about ...
- 10 Facts about Warm Lemon Water to Motivate You to Drink It Every Morning ...
- Smart Ways 🤓 to Improve 🔋 Your Mental Health 💭 ...