If you are a ‘happy smoker’ then continue on puffing away, but if you desperately want to stop smoking then checkout some facts to help you quit smoking. I regretfully started smoking when I was 17 and after 12 whole years of not being able to kick it, I am finally free. Far from highlight horrific statistics to try to scare you into quitting (which we all know don’t really work) I want to share 8 eye opening points from the book that helped me find my freedom, Allen Carr’s "Easyway To Stop Smoking." Check out why this book has been a #1 Best Seller in ten countries and has sold over 13,000,000 copies worldwide all through word of mouth… here are 8 facts to help you quit smoking.
1. It is Purely an Addiction to Nicotine
Just like a junkie is addicted to heroine, or an alcoholic, alcohol, smokers are addicted to nicotine. The only reason that #people smoke is because they are addicted to the nicotine that is contained in every single cigarette; this is one of the most important facts to help you quit smoking. After someone smokes their first cigarette due to peer pressure, curiosity or stupidity, every cigarette that follows afterwards is smoked in order to alleviate the nicotine cravings that are now in your #body from the one smoked before.
- 17 Best Infographics to Help You Reduce Your Stress Levels ... 4393
- 7 Tips for Feeling More Awake if You're Not a Morning Person ... 2756
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2402
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1962
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 18918