There are many foods that help fight stress (and most of them you are probably already consuming!). Eating is one of the easiest #things you can do to beat stress, since you already do it at least three times a day! So without further ado, here are seven tasty foods to help fight stress and satisfy your appetite as well!
1. Dark Chocolate
The sweet stuff is chock full of flavonoids, which help with relaxation. Relaxation is important to do daily, so go ahead and chomp down on a bar of dark chocolate while watching your favorite television show tonight. The combination should be absolutely blissful! Dark chocolate is also famous for a chemical called phenethylamine. This chemical is well-known for its mood enhancing property. So, if you’re in the need of a quick pick me up, sink your teeth into some delicious dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is my favorite sweet treat and with these added benefits, it definitely tops my list of foods that help fight stress. **Note: The darker the chocolate, the more phenethylamine and flavonoids there are! 70% cacao or higher is the best choice in order to reap the wonderful health #benefits!
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2233
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1436
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1241
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 933
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 792