No one is 100% certain why headaches occur, but did you know that you can stop the pain before it even starts by avoiding certain headache triggers?
Statistically speaking, you (like me) are probably no stranger to headaches.
It's estimated that 78% of people experience headaches, while roughly 30 million Americans suffer from migraines.
Plus, lucky for us girls, women are three times more likely to get headaches than men are!
So help avoid headaches all together by staying away from these 7 main headache triggers!
Believe it or not, 75% of Americans do not drink enough water!
So it's no wonder why I've written about the importance of drinking water in a few of my articles already so far.
Dehydration is actually one of the most common headache triggers, even in children.
Headaches caused by dehydration usually occur in the front or back of the head, or may be one-sided.
Ensuring that your body gets enough fluids is the best way to avoid a dehydration headache and to stay healthy!
For mild dehydration, try to drink 16 to 32 ounces of water slowly.
You should feel better within an hour or two.
If you have not been able to eat, replace the water with fluid containing electrolytes, such as a sports drink or a re-hydration beverage.
- Are You Just Anxious 😩 or do You Have Anxiety 😰?
- 7 Practical Tips to Deal with Headaches ...
- 10 Tips 📝 for Dealing with That Headache 😣 That Won't 🛑 Go Away ...
- 7 Ways to Prevent Migraine Triggers ...
- 8 Surefire Ways to Relieve Headaches ...
- 45 Ways to Help You Fall Asleep 😴 for Girls Struggling with Insomnia 🙋🏽🙋🏿🙋🏻🙋🏼 ...