Eating more healthily is a goal that we would all be wise to have in mind. This doesn´t mean that you have to deprive yourself of all treats, or that you have to make sudden drastic changes to your diet (that is actually not advised). The idea is to eat more healthily, and it´s a lot easier to do that by making small changes to your diet. So here are some ideas on how to eat more healthily …
1. Buy Less Prepared Food
Have you actually looked at the list of ingredients on packets lately? I was horrified today when I saw how many E-numbers were on some cakes I was considering buying. They went back on the shelf. Not everyone has the time to make cakes (or likes them), but we could all benefit from buying less prepared food, and making more from scratch. It doesn´t have to take a long #time.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2203
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1416
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1241
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 933
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 792