Sadly, the juice you buy at the store isn’t always all that good for you.
Many versions are loaded with sugar and some only contain a small bit of actual fruit juice.
However, if you have a hard time meeting your fruit quota for the day, juice is a great way to get you there.
Making your own takes some of the guesswork out of reading labels and trying to figure out which one might be a good pick and which ones probably aren’t.
Here are a couple of delicious homemade juice recipes to get you started.
1. Fresh Cranberry Juice
Not only is this juice tart and tangy, but cranberry juice is great for people who suffer from urinary tract infections.
You’ll love the great taste and the healthy way it makes you feel.
4 cups fresh cranberries
4 cups water
½ cup real maple syrup
Bring the cranberries and the water to a boil.
Simmer for 15 minutes, then strain the berries from the liquid, returning the juice to the pan.
Add the syrup and heat until it dissolves.
Pour into a jar and chill before drinking.
- 7 Fresh Juice Blends That Will Taste Delicious While Cooling You off ...
- 7 Best, Healthy Juice Recipes to Absolutely Flip over ...
- 7 Delicious and Healthy Recipes for Juicing ...
- 7 Healthy Juice Recipes That Won't Mess with Your Blood Sugar ...
- 13 Healthy, Homemade Juice Recipes ...
- 25 Natural 🎍Remedies for Menstrual 🚩 Cramps and Pain 😣 for Girls Needing Relief without Pills 💊 ...