Tips to maintain good health — is there anyone who isn't always searching for these? It’s often said that the problem with western medicine is that it focuses on fixing medical problems rather than preventing them in the first place. Of course, some illnesses can’t be prevented, but it’s worth doing whatever we can to #look after our health. Here are some tips to maintain good health.
1. Sleep - You Need Your Rest to Maintain Good Health!
This may not be so easy for parents, but a good night’s sleep really is essential. Our bodies use that #time to repair themselves (and the brain needs a good rest as well). Just think of the difference between how you feel after a bad night, and how refreshed you feel after getting enough sleep. This is a tip to maintain good health that's not too difficult to implement, either.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2403
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1112
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 832