Hello everyone! Are you wondering about the best times to drink water to stay hydrated? “If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.” Loran Eisley, The Immense Journey, 1957.
Drinking enough water is so important and I feel compelled to remind you to drink up and stay well hydrated. And, just in case you need a good reason to drink more water – keep reading!
Drinking water at the correct time increases its effective functions on the human body.
So what are the best times to drink water to stay hydrated?
Here’s how to drink water at the correct time to maximizes its effectiveness on your body:
- Drink two glasses of water after waking up – helps activate internal organs.
- Drink one glass of water 30 minutes before a meal – helps digestion.
- Drink one glass of water before taking a bath – helps lower blood pressure.
- Drink one glass of water before sleep – may help to avoid stroke or heart attack.
Benefits of Drinking Water and its Functions in the Body:
- 75% of the brain is water
- Regulates body temperature
- 83% of the body’s blood is water
- Removes body waste
Cushions bone, 75% of muscles are water
- Helps body absorb nutrients
- Protects and cushions vital organ
- Help convert food into energy
- Helps maintain a healthy weight
- Promotes fat loss
- Moistens oxygen for breathing
- Helps carry nutrients and oxygen to cells
- Helps to maintain normal kidney function
- Promotes youthful looking skin - plump, luminous and glowing!
Drink up & have a great day!
Want news and updates about this topic?
Sign up for updates
Please rate this article