If you’ve ever made a mistake or embarrassed yourself in some way, you’ve had to learn how to forgive yourself, and if you haven’t yet, honey, it’s #time! We all make mistakes, but you can’t carry the gilt or embarrassment with you forever… here are the 8 #best ways how to forgive yourself.
1. Learn from Your Mistakes
Mistakes may be embarrassing or costly or difficult, but they can also be fantastic learning opportunities. Okay, so forwarding that snarky message to your entire department at work, rather than your bestie, was careless and foolish… but you’ll be a hundred times more careful how you use email in the future, right? Every mistake presents a chance to learn, and if you’re smart, you’ll take that #chance, remember it always, and try not to make the same mistake twice.
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2432
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1972
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 19418
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1395
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1386