Donor Cards have been around for a long time, and saved so many lives; it is clear that carrying one is a wonderful thing to do. Yet still the majority of people #don´t have a donor card. It takes so little #time to sign up for one, and has such amazing benefits. If you haven´t yet registered, here are some compelling reasons why you should get a donor card right now …
1. Saves Lives
It should go without saying that donor cards save lives; but here´s a reminder. The first successful kidney transplant was carried out in 1954; with 3,700 transplants carried out in the UK alone in 2009, hundreds of thousands of lives must have been saved over the years. Maybe even millions! So carrying a donor card is an amazing thing to do.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2403
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1112
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 842