An itch in your most intimate area is generally quite uncommon and when it happens you can just pop to the rest room to adjust your underwear or have a little scratch.
When however, that urge to scratch is prolonged and there is persistent itchiness, it is a cause for concern.
I’m going to share some of the most common causes of vaginal itchiness, but even if the symptoms match yours, it is important to get a medical diagnosis asap.
1. Bacterial Vaginosis
is caused by an imbalance in the pH level of your vagina.
An imbalance means that there are more unhealthy bacteria present than healthy bacteria, and this can lead to discomfort and itchiness.
The main signs of B.V.
are itchiness and a watery discharge that will have an odor.
In terms of treatment, B.V.
can be cleared up with over the counter creams but more serious cases can be eased with a prescription.
- 7 Common Causes of Vaginal Dryness🌵🤔 for Girls Having Issues down under 🙈 ⏬ ...
- What is the Color of Your Vaginal Discharge Telling You?
- 45 Ways to Help You Fall Asleep 😴 for Girls Struggling with Insomnia 🙋🏽🙋🏿🙋🏻🙋🏼 ...
- 9 Common Health Problems Caused by a Systemic Yeast Infection ...
- This is Why You Might Be Having Lady Garden Itch 🌳 ...
- 10 Benefits of Drinking One Gallon of Water per Day ...