Home made remedies for a sore throat are a great alternative to using antibiotics or a trip to see the doctor! Many of us deal with sore throats around this time of year, and so here are a few #things you can do if one comes around bothering you. The best home made remedies for a sore throat are sometimes the easiest. Forget sucking on cough drops or taking cough syrup. Go the healthy way! My favorite tried and true home made remedies for a sore throat are just ahead, so keep on reading.
1. Salt Water
Salt water may not be the tastiest or most pleasant home made remedy for a sore throat, but it really works! All you need t do is dissolve a teaspoon of salt into a glass of warm water, then gargle with it three times for 20 seconds each #time. It ma help to pinch your nose closed!
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2373
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1092
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 802