There are many reasons why your period is late. So many factors in life can affect your period. While it may be nice to get a break from Aunt Flo it can also be unnerving. If you find yourself wondering why your period is late, then please #read on.
As we already know stress can cause all kinds of havoc on the #body. It messes with our hormones in a big way. I know of several #women who have skipped a period or had one delayed by a couple of weeks due to stress. There are times in life when stress is unavoidable, but try to manage stress and find ways to relax. If you are currently under a lot of stress it may be part of the reason your period is late.
- 7 Mentalities That Keep You from Getting Healthy and How to Fix Them ... 135
- 7 Effective Tips for Recovering from a Cold or Flu ... 81
- 7 Reasons You Should Have a Regular Dental Checkup ... 331
- 7 Steps to a Healthy and Happy Christmas ... 25
- 7 Ways to Cope with Christmas when It's Not Your Favorite Time of Year ... 244