For those of you that are active or just looking to regulate your hydration levels, experts agree that we cannot all follow the same rule of 8-10 glasses of water per day.
If you are very active you may need more.
Or maybe you’re sitting at a desk all day?
Then you will be fine on 7 glasses per day.
We must drink to slake our #thirst but be careful not to drink too much or we can lose nutrients.
It is not just a simple equation.
We have to be smart and listen to our body.
To perform your best and feel like a champ, follow these new rules of hydration!
1. Drink According to Your Thirst
Opposed to what we once thought, it is not a one size fits all philosophy for drinking water.
Experts advise to drink according to when you are thirsty.
Usually this will be 6 or 7 glasses of #water a day but if you are very active it may be several more.
Slight dehydration will have no impact on your health but over hydration will.
So listen to your body and drink when you are thirsty!
- Rules📝 of Denim👖👖 You 🚫Shouldn't🚫 Follow ...
- Smart and Savvy Girls Guide to Fighting Brain Fog 💁🏼💨 ...
- 43 Recipes for Water for Making Hydration Tasty ...
- The New 🆕 Rules of Women's 👩🏼👩🏿👩🏻👩🏽 Weight Loss ⚖️ ...
- Waters That Hydrate and Make You Beautiful ...
- Effortless Tips for Women Who Need to Increase Their Sleep 🍵💤🌜 ...