Most of us would prefer to avoid bloating whenever possible but with ever increasingly busy lives and ever changing diets most #people have experienced the discomfort of stomach swelling at some time or another. When excessive amounts of solids or gas accumulate in the #stomach, the muscles relax and make more room which results in bloating. However, by thinking about what you eat when and how you eat it, you should be able to avoid bloating most of the #time. There are various tips and tricks you can try so here are the 9 Digestion Rules to Avoid Bloating:
1. Sit and Chill
One of the #best ways to avoid bloating couldn’t be simpler to implement but it is surprising how many people still insist on grabbing something to eat on the hoof. Sitting down whilst eating not only enhances the pleasure you will get from the food but also ensures that the digestive tract is relaxed and enables the food that is being eaten to be digested correctly. And speaking of relaxed, try to eat whilst in a calm and relaxed state, although stress doesn’t directly impact on bloating it will increase the #chance of indigestion.
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2452
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1982
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1415
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1386
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1201