If you’re going through some tough times, these 10 foods to calm you down might be able to help ease the stress! Eating certain foods can really make a difference in our health and our moods. Ever notice how certain treats make you feel good and put a smile on your #face? Well, eating some of these calming foods can help you feel less stressed and more balanced! Get your #grocery list ready because you’ll want to add some of these foods to calm you down to your list!
One of the tastiest foods to calm you down is the #avocado! Avocados contain a lot of B vitamins, which are essential for healthy brain cells and nerves. They’re also full of beta carotene, lutein, folate, vitamin E and glutathione, which can block the absorption of fats that can cause oxidative stress. Use this versatile fruit in salads, sammies and even smoothies!
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2263
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1436
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 943
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 792