When I’m sick, I want to take Natural Remedies that really work! I don’t like to take meds that have so many side-effects that my initial sickness seems like it is a walk in the park. Life is too hectic to spend it lying around feeling miserable, and most drugs out there only exacerbate this sentiment. That’s why finding natural products to help relieve coughing, scratchy throats, stuffy noses, headaches, and sleepless nights are such a god-send. Here’s a list of 7 natural alternatives to help you back on your feet quicker than ever, with no #signs of slowing you down.
1. Ginger Tea
Ginger has both antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties which can soothe multiple symptoms including sore throats, #stomach aches, and headaches. All you have to do is slice a 1 inch piece of ginger root into thin disks and boil in water for 5-10 minutes. The longer you let it steep, the more potent the tea will become. If you have a sore-throat, or want to add some sweetness, add a #little bit of honey. They honey will coat your throat while creating an even tastier concoction, making this one of my favorite natural remedies out there.
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2452
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1992
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1435
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1396
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1211