Have you ever heard of the term "face mapping" while getting a facial?
If not, you're not alone.
While face mapping has been used for centuries in China, as a way to help distinguish underlining health issues, it's only just recently become a popular tool here in the United States.
The method divides the face into zones that are linked to certain organ or systems.
The conditions in each zone can then alert a trained professional to any imbalances in the corresponding system.
With face mapping, you’ll never look at a pimple the same way again!
The first zone to consider in face mapping is the forehead.
Linked to the digestive system, acne on your forehead can mean you might suffer from a digestive imbalance.
A diet high in unhealthy fats could be the reason for a localized breakout in this area.
To balance, reduce the levels of unhealthy fats in your diet and stay hydrated.
- 7 Things Your Urine Can Tell You about Your Health ...
- What Can Your Tongue Tell You about Your Health?
- Do These Things 👇🏼 Every Morning ☀️ for a Natural Detox 🌱 ...
- 7 Things Your Fingernails Can Tell You about Your Health ...
- What's Your Skin Telling You about Your Health? ...
- How to Make Your Period 📍 End Faster for Girls Who Don't Have Time ⏰ to Have It ...