There are numerous uses for vitamin E oil that have amazing benefits pertaining to health, as well as hair and skin treatment and nourishment!
Pure vitamin E is rich in antioxidants, which promote cell growth and inhibit free radicals (molecules that steal from your own cells and cause damage).
Some of the uses for vitamin E oil are listed below and what seems to be the best use is the topical treatment for dry and damaged skin!
1. Helps to Fade Scars
Possibly one of the most beneficial uses for vitamin E oil is to help fade scars and heal scar tissue.
Scars and scar tissue lack elasticity, and vitamin E has strong antioxidant properties which help build elastin and promote healing and new cell growth.
There is controversy over whether or not the oil actually works.
In some cases I read about, it caused contact dermatitis and made the scarring worse, while other users received amazing benefits.
Make sure you talk with your doctor about any treatments first.
You should also make sure that you are using pure vitamin E oil because any additives may cause irritation and inflammation.
Definitely stop the use altogether if you experience a bad reaction!
- Essential Oils for Hair
- The Best ✌🏼️ Essential Oils ⚗️ for Women Who Want to Age Proof Their Face Naturally🎍 ...
- 7 Benefits of Vitamin E That You Should Know about ...
- 7 Useful Oils to Use in Your Hair to Keep It Healthy and Gorgeous ...
- Drink 🚰 Your Way to Health 😀 with These Delicious Infused 🍊🍓🍋 Waters ...
- 25 Natural 🎍Remedies for Menstrual 🚩 Cramps and Pain 😣 for Girls Needing Relief without Pills 💊 ...