The human growth hormone is an important hormone that is responsible for growth and development in the body. Its importance comes to play during the puberty stage when the body changes both physically and sexually with secondary sexual characteristics of the body becoming more prominent.
Some people, however, may have a deficiency of this hormone and the most noticeable effect is a slow growth pattern. This comes with its downsides as we will see later on. To curb this situation, the human growth hormone therapy comes to play.
The therapy incorporates giving injections of the hormone to the body to achieve the desired results.
HGH therapy comes to play in the face of various conditions and risk factors. Below are pointers to your need for this hormonal therapy.
• If you have fears of conditions such as osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases dementia, and type 2 diabetes.
• In thecase of excess weight, libido loss, fatigue, and sleeplessness.
Apart from coming to your aid if you have signs of the pointers earlier indicated, there are many other conditions where this treatment is significant. Such conditions are as follows.
• Strengthening bones and muscle tissue while at the same time improving elasticity.
• Better sleeping which comes with the reduction of fatigue, age spots, and wrinkles. It is also beneficial in ensuring you have firm and tight skin with an amazing complexion.
• Rejuvenation of hair in terms of color and texture.
• Provision of energy and stamina that helps keep fatigue at bay.
• Enhanced libido and sexual pleasure, a key reason for HGH for women use.
• Reduced joint stiffness.
These are some of the conditions that HGH helps keep off. However, when going for this treatment you need to be aware of its side effects. Let us look at some side effects of HGH treatment.
• Edema where there is fluid retention in tissues of the body leading to swelling.
• Slight incidences of carpal tunnel syndrome which results in slight pain, numbness or tingling of the hand and arm.
• Fluctuation in levels of cholesterol and glucose in the body.
• Pain in the joints, muscles or nerves.
In excess use, the following are the noticeable side effects.
• Risk of developing cancerous tumors.
• Enlarged breasts in men, a condition referred to as gynecomastia.
• Acromegaly, where there is excessive and uncontrolled growth of facial features.
• Risk of cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure.
If you think you are deficient of the human growth hormone, you need to see your doctor who may refer you to a qualified endocrinologist, a body hormone professional. He or she will conduct tests to ascertain that you are HGH-deficient. If deemed deficient, they come up with a treatment plan consisting of regular doses of the hormone administered through injection.
Once the desired results are achieved you can stop with the treatment.
HGH is an important hormone in the body especially when it comes to body development. Having insufficient levels of this hormone will interfere with the development process and you may miss some milestones. Go for HGH therapy if you are deficient but under the watch of a qualified professional.
Please rate this article