Personal Trainers can help make workout out much easier, or at least more motivating. For a few brief, shining months, I had my own personal trainer. He whipped my flabby #body into the best shape of my life, and wow, do I miss him. I've scheduled some #time with him again next month, and I can't wait. What's so fantastic about my trainer, or any personal trainer, for that matter? Oh #girl, let me tell you. Here are 10 reasons to exercise with a personal trainer.
1. They'll Motivate You
This was reason number one I hired a personal trainer. I knew if I didn't, I would never keep going to the gym like I should. But when you've paid good #money for a trainer, suddenly it seems sillier NOT to go the gym... I mean, it's an investment, right? And that doesn't include the cheerleading and encouragement you get from the trainer himself!
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2373
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1092
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 802