Wake up energized and your whole day will go more smoothly. You?ll have the time and the inclination to get anything done. Seriously, if you wake up with more energy every day, you can completely change your life! It will improve by leaps and bounds. I?m trying to do this myself, with a specific goal in mind, so I thought I?d share what I?ve learned with you. If you want to know how to wake up energized too, just keep reading - and #don?t forget to share your own tips, too!
1. Set a Sleep Schedule
If you want to wake up energized every morning, make sure that you're on a schedule. Your body can adapt to just about anything, and it loves schedules. It doesn't have to be incredibly rigorous like it was when you were a kid, but try to make sure you're giving yourself between 6-8 hours of sleep every night and get up at the same #time every morning. Pretty soon, your #body will be your alarm clock!
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1455
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1396
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1231
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 913
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 762