Think about how long it took you to fall asleep last night; if it felt like it took forever to drift off, it’s definitely #time to consider these tips for falling asleep – lack of sleep can make even the friendliest person grouchy, and it won’t do anything for your stress levels, either! Here are my top tips for falling asleep quickly, without using medications.
1. Avoid Exercise
Have you started doing push-ups or jumping jacks before bed? It might not be as good an idea as you thought – not only are you at your most tired just before getting into #bed, which decreases effectiveness and makes you more likely to injure yourself, but you are increasing blood flow around the body too, which will wake you up. One of the best tips for falling asleep quickly is to avoid #exercise within three hours of your bedtime, to let your heart settle into a calm state and make drifting off easy.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2373
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1092
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 802