If you’ve been contemplating whether or not you really need a rub-down, I’ve got some fantastic reasons to get a massage! Massages aren't just for the rich and famous, there are plenty of benefits of getting a #body rub that we can all enjoy! Aside from being a great way to relieve stress, there are many other #benefits and reasons to get a massage that just might surprise you! So, feel good about booking that massage, you’re doing a great thing for your health and well-being!
1. Stress Relief
One of the most obvious reasons to get a massage is to relieve stress and alleviate symptoms of anxiety and depression. Getting a good kneading can help lower the stress hormone cortisol, which results in lower blood pressure and elevated moods. Massages are also said to increase levels of dopamine and serotonin, which are neurotransmitters needed for #things like concentration and mood stability!
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2432
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1972
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 19418
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1395
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1386