Whether you’re just starting out, or you’re a veteran runner, you know how important it is to know how to choose running shoes that are right for you. There are so many #things to consider, from how much you can afford to spend, to how beat-up your old running shoes are, and where they’re worn the most. If it’s #time for a new pair of running shoes, keep reading. Here are 7 tips on how to choose running shoes that are perfect for you, and your unique size, stride, and style.
1. Timing is Everything
One of the most important tips on how to choose running shoes is all about timing — you’ll want to plan your shopping trip for the end of the day, when your feet are at their biggest from the bit of swelling they do as the day wears on. If you shop in the morning, you might end up with shoes that are too small.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2203
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1416
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1241
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 933
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 792