There are so many great yoga poses for back pain out there. However, many #people are afraid to try them because they think it will make your pain worse. If you are suffering from chronic low back pain, make sure you consult your doctor first, because doing something wrong in yoga really could make #things problematic. With temporary and sporadic pain, these yoga poses for back pain really work. They not only provide instant relief from your pain, but also give you lasting alignment in your spine so that your back doesn’t hurt for a while. If you find nothing is working for you to help with your back pain, try yoga – you may be surprised to see results!
1. Cobra Pose
Cobra pose is one of the best yoga poses for back pain. It lengthens and stretches your spine backwards, which is very relaxing. I always do this pose after doing a forward bend just to get my spine moving in the other direction. To perform cobra pose, start on your #hands and knees. From there, slowly lower your hips towards the floor, straighten your legs (or extend to your head as above), and move forward with your #arms. Roll your shoulders back and #look up to the sky; hold for as many deep breaths as you need and focus on relieving tension in your back.
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1455
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1406
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1241
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 933
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 782